Sunday 10 February 2013

home


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
if my dad could figure out how to work my camera then perhaps i'd have some good photo's of me in florida,  haha. 

i was thinking recently that my blog should probably be about me. i don't know when the last time was that i wrote down how i was feeling, or how my life was going, and that recent post about my art school worries really seemed to help me get my head back in a good place, so this might become a regular thing.
recently i've been really missing my second home of orlando, florida. it seems like such a stupid thing but i can only ever see happiness for me living there, or at least living in the uk with the prospect of always being able to go back, which i don't have right now. the wonderful thing about the world right now is that i could drive down to the airport and get a return ticket to germany or france or greece for under £100 if i wanted to, but plane tickets to florida are never going to be less than £700. that's so frustrating to me, because i'm the queen of bargain travel, and i'll stay in a youth hostel and travel by bus if i have to, but there's just no way to get around that flight cost.
i just miss it. i've never been to a place more beautiful or magical, or a place where i felt more at home. it's just perfect there. trust me to fall in love with one of the most expensive places to visit in the world.
disneyworld 2015 is a thing that could happen. if by some miraculous happening that i get into university and then accepted to the disney summer work experience programme, then i can go there. that's the most exciting thing in my life right now and it would be the most wonderful thing in the whole world, but there's two years and a lot of work between me and that goal, so i'll say no more. x

No comments:

Post a Comment